MOT Testing now available in-house!
We are please to announce that our in-house MOT is now open!
At Autotech Garage Services we wanted to ensure that we could offer the best service possible to our customers, so we felt that we needed to offer in-house MOT tests in Great Yarmouth. This will allow you to be reassured that your MOT will be conducted with the same level of care and attention you have come to expect from Autotech Garage Services.
Getting your car through its MOT test can be a stressful and expensive time. There are a lot of little things that anyone can do prior to their MOT to help their car pass it MOT and we have listed them below.
- Check all your lights are working correctly
- Make sure the headlight leveller is set to 0
- Test your horn
- Test your front washers and wipers (the rear washer / wiper is not tested)
- Make sure all the doors open and that the front doors open from the inside and outside.
- Make sure the oil level is correct (if the oil is too low a tester can refuse to test the vehicle)
- A big one is remove anything hanging from rear view mirror (this includes any air fresheners!)
- Check that the driver’s seat moves backward and forwards
- Check that all the seatbelts lock in place and are not damaged
- Check that the air bag or abs lights are not illuminated (the EML light on does not fail the MOT)
- Make sure the tyres are not illegal (1.6mm across 3/4 of the tread around the whole circumference of the tyre is the legal requirement)
If you have done all of the above, you have a good part of the MOT test out of the way.
If you are looking for a cheap MOT in Great Yarmouth and you are wondering which Garage in Great Yarmouth to use, why not give Autotech Garage Services a call or book your MOT online. We ensure that the MOT’s are carried out fairly and to the highest standard possible.
If you have any questions or queries with regards to your upcoming MOT test, please do not hesitate in contacting us.